Nana: Where did Mama and Daddy go?
Mira: (shrugs shoulders with her arms out asking, "where did they go?")
Nana: Mama and Daddy went bye-bye on an airplane.
Mira: Mama-Daddy bye-bye (while signing airplane in the air)
Mira: Mama-Daddy?
Nana: Where did Mama and Daddy go?
Mira: (shrugs shoulders with her arms out asking, "where did they go?")
Nana: Mama and Daddy went bye-bye on an airplane.
Mira: Mama-Daddy bye-bye (while signing airplane in the air)
(you get the point)
Can anyone find a place in their heart to love a beautiful girl abandoned by her parents to be left in the care of a woman that allows me to end up looking like this?
No, Mama, I won't smile just so you can post a picture of our big happy family on the blog to show our reunion. You left me, remember.
Daddy, you are to go straight to your room as soon as we get home and never leave again. Bringing me back the coloring book with stickers was a nice touch, but my love just can't be bought.
Okay, maybe you can leave to blow bubbles with me. Oh, and go dog hunting. And put me in the tree. I'll let you know when you are allowed to come out.

Oh, Mama, I just can't stay mad at you when you shower me with kisses! And I was just kidding with you; Nana has been so wonderful to put up with my playing with rocks and sticks and getting all dirty. I've loved our time together so much, I decided to start waking up at 5am every morning just to have more hours in the day together. It's great to have everyone home together, Mama, Daddy and Nana!

What's this?
Now Nana is going bye-bye on an airplane?
First you get abandoned by your parents, your regular routine thrown out the door, and then just as you get settled into a new routine they change everything on you.
What's a girl to do?
Okay, bye-bye Nana for now, but please come back soon!
Okay, maybe you can leave to blow bubbles with me. Oh, and go dog hunting. And put me in the tree. I'll let you know when you are allowed to come out.
What's this?
Now Nana is going bye-bye on an airplane?
First you get abandoned by your parents, your regular routine thrown out the door, and then just as you get settled into a new routine they change everything on you.
What's a girl to do?