Just writing in to let everyone know I'm having a good time moving around here in Momma's belly. It's been a good home for the last 30 weeks, but she says I still have 8 more weeks to go (then she mumbled something about needing lung maturity, but I didn't quite catch that part). That's fine; I'm doing fine kicking and dancing around, so let the party continue.
I also wanted to give a shout out to my awesome big sister, Mira. Without ever being asked to do so, she has started to give Momma's belly hugs and kisses. She explains that, "Baby brother growing inside Momma's belly; big sister Mira growing outside Momma's belly." As you can see, Mira decided to "listen to baby brother" when she found Momma's stethoscope. You can chose to believe me if you want, but she also came up with that on her own. Like I said, I have an awesome big sister.
I also wanted to apologize on my mother's behalf for the lack of belly pictures. It isn't the easiest thing to accomplish when the photographer in the family is the one that needs to be pictured.