I am now 19 weeks old and about 6 inches long. Supposedly, I've started growing hair and I have the same awake and sleep pattern as a newborn. Momma is happy to be in the "golden trimester." She's feeling well, eating well, and the doctor says growing well. You might think it would be hard to top the last show I put on for my parents during the ultrasound, but that's just what I did this time. I let them see me put my hand to my mouth and start sucking my thumb. They could see my jaw moving up and down during the sucking motion. Forgive them for taking a less than ideal picture of me this time; for some reason, they were so swept up in watching me do my thing that they didn't get the perfect picture. They still have so much to learn.
The big news for the month is that I decided to let my parents find out that I'm a boy. They've decided to call me Tex, for now. Not sure what they'll call me once I'm born, but I like it. They've started talking about something I've never heard of called a circumsion; I asked Mira, but she didn't know anything about it. She just says "baby brother? Home," meaning that if she is going to have a baby brother Momma and Daddy should bring him home with them. What a great big sister!