Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dispatches from the Dark #1

Hi there!

I let Mira make the big announcement while I made my first cameo appearence, seeing as she has been used to being an only child for more than two years now. I am four weeks older than I was in my last picture, and I think it is time for me to introduce myself.

I am now 14 weeks old and the doctor says everything about me looks great. Mommy hasn't started to feel me moving around yet, but I love showing off my moves during my ultrasounds. Even Daddy came to see me today after hearing about the show I put on; he commented "that kid's got spunk!"

Both Mommy and I are growing exactly the way we should; I'm about 3 inches long, and Mommy weighs what she did when she first got pregnant (after losing a little bit). Mommy is eating slightly more than she used to, but still reports feeling some morning sickness. I wouldn't want to make things too easy for her.

I'll check in again in four weeks.

Blog Archive