She was too cute; I couldn't resist taking this picture.
Such a sneaky, little thing.
Mira loves passing the time taking everything out of Gram's purse, putting everything back in Gram's purse, taking everything out of Gram's purse...
Mira discovers lipstick. I don't think she realizes the potential mess that could come with lipstick; she really enjoyed learning how to open and close the tube. We'll stick with learning our opposites for now.
I decided it was time for us to enter the world of finger painting. I've been looking forward to this day! I thought it would be a nice way to make a thank you card for Gram and all her help.
Mira says, "No, thank you, Mama! I'd prefer not to get my hands dirty." Better luck next time.
Such a sneaky, little thing.
Mira loves passing the time taking everything out of Gram's purse, putting everything back in Gram's purse, taking everything out of Gram's purse...
Mira discovers lipstick. I don't think she realizes the potential mess that could come with lipstick; she really enjoyed learning how to open and close the tube. We'll stick with learning our opposites for now.
I decided it was time for us to enter the world of finger painting. I've been looking forward to this day! I thought it would be a nice way to make a thank you card for Gram and all her help.
Mira says, "No, thank you, Mama! I'd prefer not to get my hands dirty." Better luck next time.
Thank you, Gram!"