Monday, November 26, 2007

Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jon's Wedding Weekend - as told by none other than our beautiful Mira

Wedding weekend pictures are now available for download; a cd will still be sent to the happy couple in the near future.

My first plane ride: the pictures show how traumatic it was for me.
Chilling with the boys (my aunts were off getting their nails done).
Hanging out at the hotel.

Supposedly people are here for the wedding, but I can charm them in the meantime!

Wasn't Aunt Debbie the most beautiful bride?

Daddy says that Mommy looked pretty, too.

What do y'all think about my wedding outfit?
The ceremony was very special. I danced all I could at the party, but there is only so much a six month old can take. It takes a lot of energy to be so beautiful!
Daddy told me the Kayes sure know how to throw a great wedding, and now I know eactly what he means.

Blog Archive